Is MediaMonkey gone?
Jun 8, 2017 at 9:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TheRH

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello,

I went to update MediaMonkey, and it seems for the second of so time the website is still broken.

I really like all the features that MediaMonkey has; tagging, device transfer for dap's, and the interface. Unfortunately since is looks like the software website is still broken, what are some alternatives that are very similar to MediaMonkey?

Thanks

Jun 8, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #2 of 6
@TheRH -- normal options would also apply here -- jriver and foobar2000. jriver is paid; foobar2000 is free. both have their strengths and weaknesses so everyone has different preferences. i would say that foobar2000 is the closest to mediamonkey -- you can really change the look and feel of foobar2000 and could probably get it very close to mediamonkey. jriver is the more refined solution.

Jun 9, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #5 of 6
Hmm, I suppose they may have just been updating the website. As I looked and the site is up and fully up. I am happy, as I really like the software and do not feel like changing it.

Jun 11, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #6 of 6
The Mediamonkey folk are currently testing a huge upgrade, v5, of their software (which can be downloaded and tested via their forum, in its current Alpha state, current version May 5th), and they still upgrade v4 on a consistent basis, with the last significant update having been pushed out as recently as May 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back