Is Jerry Harvey Audio good value in custom IEM?
Aug 23, 2021 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

mrsparke

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody! I am the current owner of two pairs of Jerry Harvey custom IEMs (JH5 and JH13v2). I'd like to pick up a set of customs for my wife. I find the JH5 to be very neutral, and pleasant if not particularly lively. I really like the sound of my JH13v2, although I'm not fond of the 4-pin connector - the cables are expensive and fragile, and aftermarket non-OEM stuff is hard to source (e.g. cables, bluetooth modules). I was thinking about picking up a set of JH10x3 for the wife, but it led to to wonder if I shouldn't consider another maker in the same ballpark (Noble, 64, ????).

I'm not sure if it's an issue in the custom space, but she is very sensitive to fit. She always complains about losing the seal with her shure and etymotic IEMs.

Any advice appreciated!

Aug 28, 2021 at 12:29 AM Post #4 of 6
Aug 28, 2021 at 1:16 AM Post #5 of 6
Aug 28, 2021 at 1:51 AM Post #6 of 6
I've never seen anyone with much IEM experience who said JH was good.
Are you living under a rock? Jerry Harvey was the one who started it all. Jh audio makes some amazing products and over the decades has made amazing strides and innovations in the music and iem industry.

And for reference I have extensive use with difference custom brands since 2005, far more than what's on my signature as well as most universal brands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back