Is it possible to record straming audio/video ?
Jul 21, 2003 at 8:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6
There is a concert streaming that I would love to be able to record in either .mp3/.wav format or .mpeg/.avi/(etc) format.

Is there any way to do this? Any kind of software I need? It means a lot to me, thanks for any help or suggestions.

-sb.

Jul 21, 2003 at 8:50 PM Post #4 of 6
On the Soundblaster cards (at least with Live and on) you could choose what source to record from and you can choose "What you hear" which will record basically what is being outputted to the speakers. So one could choose this and then start up an audio stream and get the audio that way. Don't know if other cards have this option though.

Jul 21, 2003 at 10:50 PM Post #5 of 6
I just found this really good one called #1 Sound Recorder, the sound quality on it is excellent. Unfortunately, since it is free, there is the 1-minute limitation, but I can just put the *.wav files together in Sonic Foundry AcidPro or something along those lines.

But the sound quality is great on it, I tried a few others, and there was a lot of static present. I almost want to spend $30 US to buy #1 Sound Recorder, hehe... *almost*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back