is it me or is the PM message box a little too small?
Apr 21, 2004 at 6:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ProFingerSk8er

Headphoneus Supremus
as the title said, i found myself rubbing my eyes every 5 minutes when checking my pms for spelling errors, and with all the quotes, it's just a nightmare

Apr 21, 2004 at 7:55 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
That quote box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box get's pretty hard to read.

-Ed

depending on the content, i just truncate the quote level to include only the message that i'm replying to for this reason. i'd assume that the recipient would have the an intact message on hand or at least remember what it was about.

Apr 22, 2004 at 11:22 PM Post #4 of 6
It's not a little too small, it's a LOT too small. I avoid the PM use here like the plague and prefer to email what I need due to the difficulty working with the PM box.

Apr 22, 2004 at 11:27 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador
It's not a little too small, it's a LOT too small. I avoid the PM use here like the plague and prefer to email what I need due to the difficulty working with the PM box.

Doug,

I second this. I have bad eyesight and the tiny message box makes it really hard to read what I've written.

Apr 22, 2004 at 11:28 PM Post #6 of 6
It is smaller than it used to be, but to be honest, I've gotten used to it... its just like changing your desktop size, kind of alien for the first couple of days, but then you wonder how you ever lived with it the old way
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back