Is it me being paranoid?
Jun 12, 2005 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

toucam

Head-Fier
I have a feeling that my E5's right is louder than left, not too noticeable but I can really tell. Is the right always louder than the left? This's not because of seal or isolation as I'm pretty sure I get a proper seal. The left always has more kind of instrumental seperation (like effect channel) but doesn't have the same level of sound as the right and the right has the "main overall sound" and louder
blink.gif
Has anyone experienced this, is it normal or is it there's something wrong with my E5?

Jun 12, 2005 at 9:39 PM Post #2 of 4
I would think the E5's are your least likely culprit and it's more likely your hearing, source or amplifer...

Jun 12, 2005 at 9:44 PM Post #3 of 4
If you switch them around, you'll likely hear the sound remains louder in your right ear.

Culprit= your ears.

If the sound becomes louder in the left ear, it is likely your amp, then source, then the headphones themselves.

This is, of course, based on this occurrence in other phones. For all I know at this point, the e5's may have some problem in this regard, though it's not likely.

Jun 12, 2005 at 11:47 PM Post #4 of 4
Out of the numerous cans I've owned, almost half of them (I'm serious) had some sort of channel imbalance, to a greater or lesser extent. Some were to an extent where it's barely audible, for some it was obvious, and I had to send those back. But trust me, quality control for headphones aren't really what I'd call up to par.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back