Is it just me...unsatisfied with cable organizer?
Oct 8, 2009 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mlau

Head-Fier
It may just be me...

But I'm unsatisfied with the headphone cable organizers that I've seen.

When I was in Japan, I bought a nice-looking headphone cable organizer from Audio Technica. It was handsome leather strap that attached to a spring metal clip that securely clips the chord. On useage, I found the clip to be too short to hold all of the chord, and that my cables felt "crimped"--forced around an unnaturally tight angle. (I'll upload pics in the morning)

The other type I saw there was a Belkin turtle like thing with a clip.
The chord wrapped around the body, and it clipped to the body.
However, it was really ugly and bulky.

I've also used three different types of squishy silicon chord wraps: the little man, a bone shaped thing, and the little fishbone. While they were interesting at first, I found that they stressed my cables even more than the Audio Technica clip. They were also not very easy to use and were messy.

If I can't find any organizers up to snuff...I may decide to make some with th scrap leather that I have lying around. I can envision a slimmer, friendlier leather version of the Belking turle clip with a dash of style.

Anyways, has anyone found a headphone cable organizer that they like?

Oct 9, 2009 at 4:36 AM Post #3 of 4
I have no idea what you are talking about, but good luck, and share it when you are done, as it sounds interesting.

-nkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back