Is it just me - iPhone problems!!!!
Nov 15, 2008 at 11:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

DavidMahler

Headphoneus Supremus
I've been back to the Apple Store 3 times and have returned 3 iPhones for the same problem - The right channel is louder than the other. This counts for ipod usage, internet usage and phone usage.

I've used numerous headphones and earphones, and while my ipod sounds fine, the iPhone has about a 5% emphasis on the right side.

Did anyone else notice this?

Nov 15, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMahler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been back to the Apple Store 3 times and have returned 3 iPhones for the same problem - The right channel is louder than the other. This counts for ipod usage, internet usage and phone usage.

I've used numerous headphones and earphones, and while my ipod sounds fine, the iPhone has about a 5% emphasis on the right side.

Did anyone else notice this?

never had a problem with either one of mine, the original or 3G.

Nov 16, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #3 of 8
I have never noticed anything with either my original iPhone or my 3G iPhone.

Nov 16, 2008 at 3:58 AM Post #4 of 8
nope never noticed it; are you sure its not your ears?? 3 units with the same rare problem is more than unlikely, there is more likely to be some issue with your HP or your hearing.

Nov 16, 2008 at 7:35 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nope never noticed it; are you sure its not your ears?? 3 units with the same rare problem is more than unlikely, there is more likely to be some issue with your HP or your hearing.

Its not my ears, because my ipod, and macbook don't have this same problem. I also recently had my ears checked and my hearing was very balanced across the spectrum.

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:27 AM Post #6 of 8
well thats totally strange; is there something unusual about your setup??? LOL @ balanced across the whole spectrum. sounds like you've been reading too many reviews
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 9:26 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well thats totally strange; is there something unusual about your setup??? LOL @ balanced across the whole spectrum. sounds like you've been reading too many reviews
biggrin.gif

I was gonna say the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back