Is iHeadphones a legit company?
May 4, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #3 of 12
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/ih...-avoid-250688/

Fun, fun, fun...

frown.gif

EK

May 6, 2010 at 6:55 AM Post #6 of 12
May 7, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #8 of 12
My friend bought SR60i from them without a problem, although I think he is going to be contacting them soon about a warranty replacement so that impression may change.

May 29, 2010 at 3:01 PM Post #9 of 12
Just thought i'd check back in. I bought the HFI-680's from them. I had one order that didn't go through perfectly and contacted them after they had closed (at 6.40pm). I had a response back within 10 minutes. The only slight annoyance was the headphones dropped by £10 the next week.

But, otherwise, everything was brilliant!

Mar 16, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #10 of 12
My first time experience so far with IHeadPhones is quite negative, I ordered a pair of audio technica headphone from them, selected international worldwide express, received an email couple of hours later about my items has been dispatched, without tracking number or anything. I waited for a week, nothing showed up, I send them email, no reply after a day, log into the system and created tickets asking them "where is my package, where is my tracking number", got no reply too, until I started a "live chat" with one of the customer support personnel, she asked me to wait for another email notification, she said the warehouse department will notify me of my tracking number, but another day gone by without anything show up in my mailbox...

judge for yourself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back