Is Hisoundaudio bankrupt, ceased to operate, or just plain ignoring their customers?
Apr 14, 2013 at 5:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ddd777

New Head-Fier
I wonder if Hisoundaudio is still on the market or ceased to operate?

I have sent them three emails: one to their agent in London, one to the customer care in HK and another one to Jack from their Headquarters asking how can I get my studio player repaired or replaced, because it stopped working, and there is no answer to my mails at all!

I hope they finally would bother to reply to this one.

My player (Studio V 3rd anniversary edition) freezes few times a day, reset doesn't help, unless I plug it to the power source and then reset. It is impossible to use it outside, since on average, after 30minutes of play it just freezes or starts to buzz. Plus they don't answer to e-mails at all, which is really awful trading practice, or rather lack of thereof.

Dos anybody know how to attract their attention so I can have my 6 months old player fixed??

Apr 14, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #2 of 4
Don't think they have ceased trading but they sure are very quiet

Maybe telephone them?

Email: service@hisoundaudio.com
Hot Line: 400-800-3688
Tel: 0086-755-27912991. Fax 0755-29161931

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #3 of 4
hI, ddd 777

Sorry to hear that your player has problem. 

We are very surprised that you said you have not got response after 3 emails. My explains on your complains as following:

1, I don't know when you email to our dealer in UK. Because it is at the week end,If there is no real time answer is out of my control.

2, we have no customer care department in HK. i don't know how do you email to "them"?

3, You have just send us the email on this matter 5 hours ago, it is closed time on my end.Please be aware the time difference with the globe . I think you should be a bit patient to wait our answer at the next working day. 

in fact we have answered all your previous emails in time. And We have never missed any emails from our customers. if there is any one's email are not got answer, he can post his evident in here.

Some times the customer and the seller or manufacturer should be mutual understanding. We understand your unhappy mood when the player has problem. but office have closed today, We can't answer your mail on time. it is 23.o'clock now here.

I hope you can be a bit more patient. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back