Is Edition 8 easily breakable??
Aug 31, 2012 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

howay96

New Head-Fier
They sell cheap edition 8 on the ebay.. they are almost 500$ less in price than the original price..

However, I do not think I will get a fully guaranteed warranty..

If it does not make any problems easily, I think I might risk it...

Do you guys think is it better to risk it? Cause 1600$... It is impossible for me to make up the money...

Aug 31, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:
They sell cheap edition 8 on the ebay.. they are almost 500$ less in price than the original price..

However, I do not think I will get a fully guaranteed warranty..

If it does not make any problems easily, I think I might risk it...

Do you guys think is it better to risk it? Cause 1600$... It is impossible for me to make up the money...

Contact RMC Audio to get a good deal from an authorised dealer. Edition 8 is quite a reliable headphone but it is not the kind of headphone that you stuffed in your bag with everything else. I would say it is a delicate headphone.

Aug 31, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #3 of 8
Bought mine via Ebay, from [size=inherit][size=inherit]service-and-sales[/size][/size][size=inherit], I had no problem registering with Ultrasone for the extended 7 years warranty.[/size]

They were selling it for 999, I made an offer of 899 which they accepted, and even ship it overnight for free since I told them I was going vacation and would like to bring the Ed.8 with me.

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #8 of 8
  Thanks for the replys~ I guess I will just get them from the service-and-sales also~!

Hmmm

If I remember correctly, I got my Ed.8 from Service and Sales on Ebay as well few years ago, and I registered mine with Ultrasone for extended 7 years warranty with no problem.

Edit : I just checked my email with Ultrasone, yes, it is Service and Sales. Ultrasone rep will give you the form to fill, I entered the Service and Sales Ebay Division address info etc, it's in NY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back