Is Chu Moy about anymore?
Jan 14, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #2 of 7
Haven't heard much since last summer, Headwize crashed and he got it back up for a bit.

What's your question? I am sure there are many Tina-Ti users here. I use it a bit.

Jan 14, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #3 of 7
Cheers.

I've drawn up a circuit using the software, but I can't get it to run properly. I've cross referenced with the examples, but can't figure out what's wrong. I'm not a total noob, but when it comes to measuring things, I'm a little lost. I've got the voltage generator hooked up to the input of the amp, but I'm not really getting a clean signal out of it. There is no sine wave, just a straight line.

Jan 15, 2010 at 12:27 AM Post #4 of 7
post pictures and settings
tongue.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 5:06 AM Post #5 of 7
Here is a copy of a working CMOY and Szekeres. As you know with Tina-TI you must have at least one Ti opamp or component (hence the buffer in the corner).

Anyway, just gut the cmoy and put your circuit between the input and output and save as something else.

Hope this makes sense. When you have a chance export a BMP so we can see your design.

Jan 15, 2010 at 8:49 AM Post #6 of 7
This is what I've got. It's supposed to be a tilt EQ, I cobbled this schematic from a few versions floating about. There are a few audio examples that work perfectly, but this doesn't even work at all and plus I'm having a hard job trying to decipher the data.
frown.gif

Thanks for your help guys.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:33 PM Post #7 of 7
Made some modifications to the amp, as the opamps change the curve significantly. This one does work and the curve sorta responds in an s and inverse s by changing the potentiometer from 10 to 50 to 90 percent.

Since tina is not real world you do not have to worry too much about building a rail splitter or decoupling capacitors, just focus on the audio curves. I played with it for a while, see if you can get the output flat at 50%. Maybe another opamp out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back