is apple lossless real lossless?
Mar 4, 2013 at 5:00 AM Post #77 of 101
Quote:
Haha:p its alright,still cool
smily_headphones1.gif

whats your ipod setup peter? before getting my ibasso dx100, i used to have my music in apple lossless and put it into my ipod classic 7th gen and then lineout with a fiio L9 cable to a fiio e17 amp. how about you?

Apr 3, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #78 of 101
whats your ipod setup peter? before getting my ibasso dx100, i used to have my music in apple lossless and put it into my ipod classic 7th gen and then lineout with a fiio L9 cable to a fiio e17 amp. how about you?
Sorry for this late reply ~_~ im just a student so i dont have much money to spend on expensive gear. I use k450/ ue200 directly through my iPod and thats it. Maybe upgrading to brainwavz b2 or ue700 later :)

Apr 6, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #87 of 101
Quote:
Too expensive for me
frown.gif
and... I think our ears will change its size and shape over a period of time, dont know will this be a problem. (Remolding maybe?)

you can reshell but im already an adult, im 21 now so my ears shouldnt change too much i guess. i think every reshell is about 5 to 10 years??? 

Apr 6, 2013 at 7:33 AM Post #89 of 101
Quote:
Ha
Haha im still a teenager so that would be a problem, but yea, 5-10 years is more than enough time to save up money for remolding or upgrading, gd for you
biggrin.gif

yeah i usually dont get a good fit from universals, for example, i dont really have a problem with ultimate ears trifi10 sound wise but its the fit that puts me off. 

Apr 6, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #90 of 101
yeah i usually dont get a good fit from universals, for example, i dont really have a problem with ultimate ears trifi10 sound wise but its the fit that puts me off. 

I havent try them yet, but from their bulky looking i can picture myself getting so hard to get the right fit. Btw, in terms of universal fit iems, Westone is hard to beat in terms of comfort, have you tried their products?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back