Is anyone else getting glitches when loading threads?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

FumblingFoo

100+ Head-Fier
I restarted my browser (Firefox), still getting glitches. Sometimes posts don't load fully, sometimes it seems that only unread posts load. This is usually accompanied by a gray box with 2 equally spaced thin bars loading in the space where posts would otherwise be.

Sep 24, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #2 of 10
They're working on fixing it.

When I go to a specific post, it only shows that post now. I have to load the page without the "#" in the link to show the other posts.
That's definitely an odd one, but I can recreate it here. Thanks for the heads up, we'll pass it along to our engineering team.

Sep 24, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #4 of 10
Anybody having issues on mobile? I can now scroll a mile to the right on any page and it's very annoying. It also tends to hide my notification and user profile bar

Sep 24, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #6 of 10
@cossix - Thanks for the head's up. We've been making some changes, and there's a few quirks to correct. What device and browser are you using and seeing this with? I'm attempting to re-create it.

Thank you for any information you can provide!
Thanks for the heads up! I'm running the latest Google Chrome from my Galaxy S7 with latest Android OS update

Sep 24, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #7 of 10
It seems to be working fine now though!

Sep 26, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #8 of 10
When viewing threads, the top of the box of the first post still sometimes doesn't display, and the top navigation bar (e.g. Forums > Misc.-Category Forums > Feedback & Bug Reports) is still sometimes not displaying. Seems to happen when the banner ad at the top is of the larger variety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back