Is anyone else getting glitches when loading threads?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by FumblingFoo, Sep 24, 2017.
  1. FumblingFoo
    I restarted my browser (Firefox), still getting glitches. Sometimes posts don't load fully, sometimes it seems that only unread posts load. This is usually accompanied by a gray box with 2 equally spaced thin bars loading in the space where posts would otherwise be.

2. Music Alchemist
    They're working on fixing it.

FumblingFoo likes this.
  3. FumblingFoo
    Ok thanks!

4. cossix
    Anybody having issues on mobile? I can now scroll a mile to the right on any page and it's very annoying. It also tends to hide my notification and user profile bar

5. joe Administrator
    @cossix - Thanks for the head's up. We've been making some changes, and there's a few quirks to correct. What device and browser are you using and seeing this with? I'm attempting to re-create it.

Thank you for any information you can provide!

6. cossix
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm running the latest Google Chrome from my Galaxy S7 with latest Android OS update

7. cossix
    It seems to be working fine now though!

8. FumblingFoo
    When viewing threads, the top of the box of the first post still sometimes doesn't display, and the top navigation bar (e.g. Forums > Misc.-Category Forums > Feedback & Bug Reports) is still sometimes not displaying. Seems to happen when the banner ad at the top is of the larger variety.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  9. joe Administrator
    Hello @FumblingFoo! We are aware of the issue and we're working on it. Thanks for the head's up!

FumblingFoo likes this.
  10. FumblingFoo
    No prob :)