Is 48khz an adequate sample rate?
Aug 28, 2014 at 2:31 PM Post #16 of 17
  I would bet they were hearing artifacts down lower that the loud sound pressure was causing in their ears. I know when I hear very loud high frequencies, there is a dull ache and thud in my ears that goes along with it. I used to produce the Chipmunks TV show and I had to stuff cotton in my ears at recording sessions because the loud aspirates sped up made my ears feel like a drumhead being pounded on... thud, thud, thud.

tongue.gif
  The Saturday morning cartoon? I used to watch it all the time! Were you the audio producer?  No wonder you are in Hollywood. What others have you worked on?

Aug 28, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #17 of 17
I produced the Saturday morning Chips for three years... also CDs, animated rock videos, a feature, a bunch of TV series and specials, web cartoons, etc. Right now I'm working on two internet shows called Bravest Warriors and Bee and Puppycat. I've done everything there is to do in animation except draw... supervising design. storyboard, layout, recording, editing, m&e, post production, etc. Over 30 years in animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back