Irony
Jan 9, 2004 at 7:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Shurenuff

100+ Head-Fier
Life can be cruel sometimes. I've been patiently as well as eagerly waiting for the arrival of my E3c for a couple of weeks. Well, early this week/ late last week, I've developed an ear infection in my left ear. Mind you, I've never had one of these in my entire life. Of coarse I went to the doctor and am taking drops along with antibiotics. So here I am, with my E3c's that were shipped to me a couple of days ago and a stinking bum ear!
mad.gif
Oh well, at least they will have plenty of time to burn in ( if that even helps with these phones) before I can truely audition them.

Jan 9, 2004 at 7:21 AM Post #3 of 8
that's called earony

Jan 9, 2004 at 7:31 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by hempcamp
that's called earony

biggrin.gif
Good one, made me laugh. And jlo mein, you better believe I've auditioned them in my right ear, but that's no way at all to pass judgement on them.

Jan 9, 2004 at 8:01 AM Post #5 of 8
Shurenuff
HI: I hope your ear gets better very soon. I just want to caution you that the first 2 days of using the E3c fore me had my ears a little sore. Thats why I took a break today and have not used them until tomorrow. Keep in mine that fore the first two day and nights I used then constantly.

Jan 9, 2004 at 8:21 AM Post #6 of 8
Thanks LTUCCI1924! Just out of curiousity, what fittings are you using? From my limited experience, I've found the soft grey sleeves slightly more comfortable while the clear sleeves offered the best isolation and seal. I really am trying to avoid the foam sleeves as I don't want to constantly replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back