Iriver X20 = cracker toy
Mar 18, 2007 at 12:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

doomlordis

Banned
Bought one today, returned 19 minutes later.

Good :

Sounds good
Videos look great - 30fps
Speakers - novelty but nice
Battery replaceable

Bad :

SCROLL WHEEL IS USELESS , I MEAN UTTERLY CRAP

Yep it doesnt catch your finger as it is practically smooth, it feels like it will break in days not years.

Mar 18, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #2 of 5
You didn't 'try before you buy'?

Mar 18, 2007 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 5
Well apart from Apple and Creative, I can only speak for myself when iRiver and Cowon are only represented with a tiny proportion of their players on the high street. Its some sort of Utopia, but there wouldn't be so many "what should I buy" threads on many a forum if we could all try before we buy

Mar 18, 2007 at 5:50 PM Post #4 of 5
Seriously eh?

I was just about to get one of these until I read this. Is this set in stone or is it like the annoying little joysticks on the older models, where you just have to get used to them after awhile?

Because there really isn't much else out there.

Mar 18, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well apart from Apple and Creative, I can only speak for myself when iRiver and Cowon are only represented with a tiny proportion of their players on the high street. Its some sort of Utopia, but there wouldn't be so many "what should I buy" threads on many a forum if we could all try before we buy

Sure, but he said: bought it and returned 19 mins later, which to me indicates he got it from a retail store and not on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back