iRiver T50 - Rolling back the firmware? Help!
Nov 13, 2008 at 3:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Valen

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forums here and I'm hoping one of you here might be able to help me out before I drive myself stir crazy.

I own an iRiver T50 and the 1GB size limitation aside, it's been pretty much everything I could have hoped for in a good-quality, small, portable, and battery-economical DAP.

When I first bought the device, the firmware was at 1.01.

Right now (actually, as of 3 days ago), it's at 1.02 because I was being careless about using my iRiver application and without the single-track repeat function and other playback functions that came with the older firmware, I am finding that the playability of my T50 is strongly diminished as I am one of those people who often listens to single tracks or selected tracks on repeat.

I'd love to be able to rollback the firmware for my T50 if possible and that is my question to all of you.

CAN I roll back my firmware and how would I go about doing this?

Additionally, just to make sure I'm not crazy, if any of you have the 1.02 firmware, it IS missing a whole menu of playback options, right? The single track repeat and such?

Please, thank you, and a prompt response if possible is greatly appreciated as I am having a hard time going without my portable audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back