iRiver H10 Equalizer Problem
Jun 19, 2005 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

rayzian

100+ Head-Fier
I noticed using the Custom EQ (after updating firmware, as before it would get pretty distorted) that if I switch a song, or turn the unit off for awhile and turn it back on, the EQ would be set back to normal and I'd have to go to sound > equalizer and adjust one of the bars to get the EQ back on. Even selecting the custom EQ through the EQ preset list didn't work. It seems to happen randomly as most of the time the EQ is on. But this still sort of annoys me, does this happen to anyone else with the H10?

Jun 19, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayzian
I noticed using the Custom EQ (after updating firmware, as before it would get pretty distorted) that if I switch a song, or turn the unit off for awhile and turn it back on, the EQ would be set back to normal and I'd have to go to sound > equalizer and adjust one of the bars to get the EQ back on. Even selecting the custom EQ through the EQ preset list didn't work. It seems to happen randomly as most of the time the EQ is on. But this still sort of annoys me, does this happen to anyone else with the H10?

Sounds like a defect.
Best if you could exchange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back