iRiver H10 6GB
Jul 26, 2006 at 11:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Geminist

New Head-Fier
Looking to buy a new MP3 player since the MD that I got can't really stand bumpy roads when I'm walking. I like iPod but the price is really a turn off and I have got my eyes on this product here.

Any idea is it worthwhile to buy it? I'm more concerned about the playback quality of the player more than anything else. Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/94520

Jul 27, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #2 of 7
i'm using a h10 5gb. basically, the mp3 player is quite decent sounding. it eq sound is very solid... but if you are one that hate eq setting, then h10 is not for you.

Jul 27, 2006 at 8:57 AM Post #4 of 7
I had the H10 for about 2 days, before I sent it back for a refund. The players themselves are very cheaply made, everything about it was naff.

The sound quality was the worst I've heard from a mp3 player. I wouldn't recommend iriver at all.

When I got it ready to send it back, I went to wipe the music off. It froze, and I had to reset it before it would switch on back to normal.

Jul 27, 2006 at 11:21 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by ċãţ
I had the H10 for about 2 days, before I sent it back for a refund. The players themselves are very cheaply made, everything about it was naff.

The sound quality was the worst I've heard from a mp3 player. I wouldn't recommend iriver at all.

When I got it ready to send it back, I went to wipe the music off. It froze, and I had to reset it before it would switch on back to normal.

I had my 5 gb H10 for about 6 months now and I totally disagree with everything above (SQ is subjective but still). Def not cheaply made. Has only refused to power on once, after firmware upgrade. Switched itself on after I pushed the ON button for a couple of minutes while describing said failure to the seller's rep on the phone. Never had any problems with it since.

Aug 5, 2006 at 11:11 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geminist
Decided to get the T30. I must say I am very happy with the price I've paid and the quality I'm getting
smily_headphones1.gif

T30 is a really good choice... i thought the memory space is too small for you so i never list it... t10 is another good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back