Irish Meet! Saturday 22nd March 2008 Dublin
Apr 6, 2008 at 4:02 PM Post #91 of 105
This month will do but I am not willing to travel outside of Dublin. It is not worth it for me. Would like to know how you like my mini3 though and how it compares to your stuff. Ilgello in the house?

Apr 8, 2008 at 4:21 PM Post #92 of 105
I'm also still interested in this, the offer for me to host this still stands, but if held in Dublin that'd be good, because I'd like visit Dublin too
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 8, 2008 at 6:07 PM Post #93 of 105
Hi Guys,

My setup has changed over the past week or so. I no longer have the following

ALO sr80
Gilmore lite & DPS
Cambridge Audio 640 cd player

I moving to a desktop amp which is in production at headroom, so all i got left really is the hd650 and the imod rig
eek.gif

May 15, 2008 at 6:05 PM Post #95 of 105
did you guys have it yet? It appears you guys keep pushing it forward! hahahaha.

You guys doing it in the near future? I'm in Dubliner for the next few years

May 22, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #96 of 105
No, it never happened!

Would anyone be interested in getting this back off the ground again? I think the main stumbling block would be where to have it. Theres seems to be plenty of equipment of interest to bring along.

So would anyone have access to a place we could hold this? Say community centre, scout hall, living room etc etc etc?

Probably best to stay in the environs of Dublin, and reasonably close to public transport. Would anyone be near say, blanchardstown? That way the other halves could be otherwise occupied!!

What do yis think?

Jun 5, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #100 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by fran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry to hear you're leaving moriez - good luck!

Fran

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Who knows I might come back some day. It is possible I am going to miss it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 28, 2008 at 10:32 AM Post #102 of 105
hey if anyone can get somewhere to host this i should be game for coming, i would offer my front room but the north doesnt seem like the best location for travel

Sep 12, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #104 of 105
I know but this is an old thread and all, but anyone actually up for one maybe next year? A proper one like, sponsors, good venue the whole schebang. Sennheiser Ireland might be a good bet, they make the HD 25's in Tullamore or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back