Irish Meet! Saturday 22nd March 2008 Dublin
Jan 23, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #61 of 105
Just saying Hi from another Northern Ireland head-fi'er. I won't be able to make the meet, but hope it goes well for all of you! Enjoy!
Andrew

Jan 23, 2008 at 7:37 PM Post #62 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by fran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is for after the meet - but I wonder what would the chances be of a tour of the sennheiser factory in tullamore?

Be interesting wouldn't it? Anyone interested?

Fran

Slim probably, i believe Jude managed to get a tour a while back, not sure how but if you know someone on the inside count me in
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2008 at 7:48 PM Post #63 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by insanefred /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just saying Hi from another Northern Ireland head-fi'er. I won't be able to make the meet, but hope it goes well for all of you! Enjoy!
Andrew

Thanks Andrew, hopefully you can make the next one

Jan 24, 2008 at 11:54 AM Post #64 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Slim probably, i believe Jude managed to get a tour a while back, not sure how but if you know someone on the inside count me in
biggrin.gif

same here if you know someone let me know. I'm also interested in drinking in Dublin
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #66 of 105
Hi Folks,

Only Just getting into the "Head-Fi" world ..have a pair of HD 595's on the way in the post, but I am sure they will only be the start of it !

Do not know if I can make this meet up, but I maybe able to sort out a city center office for another one. When I have more gear !

Jan 28, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #67 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by DominoDub /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Folks,

Only Just getting into the "Head-Fi" world ..have a pair of HD 595's on the way in the post, but I am sure they will only be the start of it !

Do not know if I can make this meet up, but I maybe able to sort out a city center office for another one. When I have more gear !

You're more than welcome to come along with your HD595 and try some other stuff out.

Jan 28, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #68 of 105
Feb 9, 2008 at 9:20 PM Post #70 of 105
Does any of you guys know where in Ireland -preferably Dublin- or the UK(with international shipping) I can buy a charger with these specifications:

15-24v dc output
300mA current output
output plug is barreltype 2,5mm inner 5,5mm outer diameter
centerpositive polarity

I need it for my just arrived mini3 that didnt come with one.

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, got one now.

Feb 22, 2008 at 10:14 AM Post #71 of 105
It's gotten very quiet around here lately
confused.gif

ilgello are you still able to hold the meet at your place?

smegger, Can you update my list on the op. The tomahawk is now sold and i'll be bringing the Graham Slee Voyager instead.

Mar 4, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #72 of 105
guys, I'm going over to Italy for a few days and I'll be speaking again with the docs too seems I'll be away for quite a while (don't worry nothing serious). I'll be more specific middle next week.

Mar 7, 2008 at 5:30 PM Post #73 of 105
suppose this is getting close really should organize getting a box for my amp anyone happen to know anywhere good was gonna make one dont think ill have time tho!

Mar 7, 2008 at 10:13 PM Post #74 of 105
Lo.

Im still kind of interested in hearing some gear eventhough I have come close to finding out that im not an audiophile. I just dont care enough. My mini3 has arrived but the LOD and 650 cables are still on the way. Does any of you guys have a decent LOD for sale or available for that night?

Mar 9, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #75 of 105
i have a turbo LOD not for sale but u are free to try it out.

moriez i am no audiophile either i just like some good quality tunes, i enjoy the diy side of amps and stuff. my rig is basically focused on good quality on a budget!

the only upgrade i think i may splash oy on is a better portable amp after that im dont for now! would love to hear some senns against my akgs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back