Irish Meet! Saturday 22nd March 2008 Dublin
Jan 18, 2008 at 7:43 PM Post #46 of 105
Guys I'll be able to 100% confirm the meeting later in Feb (I have to get an operation in Italy and I have to see the availability of the Hospital, It'll probably April tho so don't worry!).

I got my Grado today and my little dot III yesterday (busy weekend ihihihi), as DAC I have a Beresford.

My other cans are a pair of Hd600 and of Hd595.

We should have fun :p

Jan 18, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #47 of 105
Looking good. Ill bring my 4th gen iPod ofcourse and for who's interested a stock 25-1 cable vs a 650 cable on the HD25s. Maybe I can bring a way too slow laptop if we cannot get our hands on another one. Have to check with my housemate.
cool.gif

Jan 19, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #48 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilgello /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys I'll be able to 100% confirm the meeting later in Feb (I have to get an operation in Italy and I have to see the availability of the Hospital, It'll probably April tho so don't worry!).

I got my Grado today and my little dot III yesterday (busy weekend ihihihi), as DAC I have a Beresford.

My other cans are a pair of Hd600 and of Hd595.

We should have fun :p

No problem ilgello, hope its nothing serious.

Glad to see you got your grado's.

Jan 20, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #50 of 105
any chance of putting me down as a maybe? depending on my work schedule i maybe able to come along as well. im interested in seeing as to what people have and to try out some kit
smily_headphones1.gif

(i just have a penguin royal amp (i had a dodgy cmoy before this) and will probably have my headstage lyrix pro by then) a few IEM's and hopefully a pair of sr80's by march.

Jan 20, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #51 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any chance of putting me down as a maybe? depending on my work schedule i maybe able to come along as well. im interested in seeing as to what people have and to try out some kit
smily_headphones1.gif

(i just have a penguin royal amp (i had a dodgy cmoy before this) and will probably have my headstage lyrix pro by then) a few IEM's and hopefully a pair of sr80's by march.

Of Course, your more than welcome
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #52 of 105
Wow I almost missed this!

I'd be interested in coming along. I have HD650s and k701, zhaolu 2.5C, monica DAC, LD mkIII, rev MH millet, millet max, Eastsound CD - E5, a zune 30, ER6i and an iBasso T2. A friend has some HD590 and an original master. I also could rustle up some K501 and a LD 2.

My main stuff though is vinyl, but theres no way I could transport that stuff.

Would like to hear one of those alien DACs alright, had thought about one of those as a nice little project.

Where roughly are you thinking of meeting and how many of us are there now?

Fran

Jan 20, 2008 at 10:43 PM Post #54 of 105
awesome would love to compare the 701 with my 601!

check out the start of the tread then just lemme know if ur coming and what ur can bring along!

Jan 21, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #55 of 105
Sounds good. I live out in Kildare, know blanch very well, used to work there for 15 years.

Won't know 100% whether I'll be coming until a bit nearer, but its in the diary now. i can bring any/all of the stuff posted earlier.

Apart from the listening, this will be great for contacts. i see one of the lads back up the thread has a millet max - same here, well I have all the bits anyway! I have been putting off doing it until I finish a EL84 amp thats just breaking my heart at the mo.

Great stuff, I thought I was the only paddy around here!

Fran

EDIT: I see ilgello himself has a LD MKIII - that'll be interesting in itself as I have done a few mods to the boards in it and would be great to A/B it with a stock one (assuming his (hers?) is stock of course).

Jan 21, 2008 at 10:19 AM Post #57 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basil101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just to let you all know that I'm not dead
smily_headphones1.gif

It looks very unlikely that I will be able to make it to the meet but perhaps if this one goes well we can have another.

Thats a shame you cant make it, as by the looks of things there's going to be some great kit at it.

But i'm sure if this ones a success there'll be another one.

Jan 21, 2008 at 2:06 PM Post #58 of 105
Wow I'm looking forward to this meet, ilgello hope everything goes well with the operation, if you do come I'd love to check that Beresford...

fran be sure to bring to K701's, are they stock?

I'm also going to bring some cds, that I'd like to try, I guess everyone else is more than welcome to bring some of their favourite music as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back