iqube v5
Apr 16, 2015 at 12:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

fzman

Headphoneus Supremus
Not much being said about this Dac-amp combo. Any thoughts about it, and what would be the best portable source to use with it, preferably other than a laptop or phone?

Jun 12, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #3 of 5
Not much being said about this Dac-amp combo. Any thoughts about it, and what would be the best portable source to use with it, preferably other than a laptop or phone?

It's the best portable battery operated amp/dac combo that I've ever heard and I've heard many. It's amazing that it's Class D considering how good it sounds. You could use it with the AK's through the Optical out if you don't want to use it with your phone for whatever reason. It would work with a newer generation iPod as well with a special cable from Moon Audio. Battery life is amazing too. I really wish I could afford one!

Jun 12, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #4 of 5
It doesn't look like a bomb like the Centrance Hifi-m8 does. 

Dec 3, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #5 of 5
  It's the best portable battery operated amp/dac combo that I've ever heard and I've heard many. It's amazing that it's Class D considering how good it sounds. You could use it with the AK's through the Optical out if you don't want to use it with your phone for whatever reason. It would work with a newer generation iPod as well with a special cable from Moon Audio. Battery life is amazing too. I really wish I could afford one!

How would this one stack up to the Chord Mojo?

And what's the real world duration on a charge for you using digital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back