Quote:

Originally Posted by anearfull
Dominode ... is that a male Dominatrix?

No, I think it means he dominates the commode
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 11, 2005 at 5:19 PM Post #17 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx
Dominode, thanks for the commentary. It's been awhile since someone indicated I was so important to them. That's always great to hear.

Blessingx, you just sent me straight to the floor laughing, excellent!
icon10.gif

That pre... it looks more like medical equipment from the pictures, too clinical even for my taste (since I am back to lusting for industrial looks now my home rig looks so very slick with all that aluminum... it's vicious). Plus I always wonder - who, and which "audiophile" to be precise, is really hooking up iPods to serious main-rigs?

Nov 11, 2005 at 5:31 PM Post #18 of 27
blessingx said:
When reading the threads here, I just now saw a Google ad for iPodiophile. Anyone seen this? Wonder how good a preamp it is?
I went to the local guitar show and was looking at the mixers because the one I had was broken and needed to DJ an event. Anyways, I guess the new DJ mixers the store about to get into were two ipod docking stations, and you can mix between the two ipod. Maybe this was old news, I don't go into the guitar show that often.

Nov 11, 2005 at 5:45 PM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisfromalbany
I went to the local guitar show and was looking at the mixers because the one I had was broken and needed to DJ an event. Anyways, I guess the new DJ mixers the store about to get into were two ipod docking stations, and you can mix between the two ipod. Maybe this was old news, I don't go into the guitar show that often.

Chris could it be this [that Engadget site]?

Nov 11, 2005 at 7:13 PM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx
Chris could it be this [that Engadget site]?

target of all places has them in stock in at least some of their stores. $249.95.

Pretty nifty looking in person. I wanted one even though i was not sure what i'd actually do with it
blink.gif

Nov 11, 2005 at 11:00 PM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elephas
I'm actually interested in it because of its appearance. It looks like it was built by serious engineers and most of their effort went into the inside and not the outside.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Odds are, it's cheap and ugly inside and out.

See ya
Steve

Nov 12, 2005 at 8:37 PM Post #25 of 27
Dominode,

I'm worried about you. To produce so much bile in so short a time--about seven weeks--has to be downright unhealthy.

During my time in the Air Force we had a wonderfully descriptive name for fresh young pilots that strikes me as particularly apt in your case. We called them "Baby Mockingbirds." It meant they were "all mouth and a**hole."

Sorta paints a picture, doesn't it?
tongue.gif

Nov 12, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominode
Seems a rather bloated specimen,yes?

remove your head from your sphincter, and you should feel much better.

alternatively, you could just tuck your arms and legs in and we could roll you down a long, steep hill.

thanks for playing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back