iPod Video
Apr 11, 2006 at 6:40 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue4n3
I have the XIN supermacro. I like it, and amp rolling is fun. to stay i your budget, and to keep things portable....get the supermini. It is said to sound allot like the macro. I like the air, seperation and detail. If you are using IEM with the ipod, the bass boost is a must since I find the ipod a bit bass shy. The only problem is that the bass boost is not an outside switch on the mini. neither are the other switches. so you have to open up. I like to flick the bass off on some songs, and 'on' on ther songs. Then again, you may like it differently.

What 'phones are you goind to use? Also, XIN has some new opamps that work with his amp....check out www.fixup.net

just checked out your phones. The amp will be good for bass boos, but I think you need something a little more up the ladder to hear the full potential of the amp. This means you will be happy with it for quite some time. make sure you use line out....the headphone out isn't my cup o' tea.

well as of rite now im going to use some Sennheiser street style headphones but im not sure what to get in the way of good ones. again my budged is 200 and down i like to listen to metal rock and new rock i like bass a LOT

Apr 11, 2006 at 6:50 AM Post #17 of 21
I dont regret getting it. I do wish I had waited because my Apple friends
tell me a 16:9 will be out soon. A 4" wide screen with on screen controls. Who knows? The biggest pain for me is the over 100 movies I've saved in
the Ipod video format, Doh!

Apr 11, 2006 at 7:06 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by BennyBoy
The biggest pain for me is the over 100 movies I've saved in the Ipod video format, Doh!

whats wrong with that if u have an ipod video and there in ipod format whats the prob?

Apr 11, 2006 at 7:12 AM Post #20 of 21
does anyone now if the ipod video will be compatible with windows vista?

Apr 11, 2006 at 7:21 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile Fuzzman
does anyone now if the ipod video will be compatible with windows vista?

I would certainly hope so...

Seeing that you can't add music to virtually any MP3 player without a PC / Mac - Microsoft would be kind of shooting themselves in the foot if they excluded the biggest selling one (ignoring those players that can be synched with WMP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back