iPod v.4 Gallery (86 pics w/comparisons)
Jul 21, 2004 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

austonia

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.austinv.com/cpg121/thumbnails.php?album=85

Enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 21, 2004 at 8:17 PM Post #3 of 27
Good work Austin, very fast and nice pics.

Jul 21, 2004 at 9:53 PM Post #5 of 27
Ackk!

Now I have to replace my 3G 15Gb relic.

Jul 21, 2004 at 9:56 PM Post #6 of 27
Hmm...looks pretty bland to me. I still don't see what the atraction is. It still has the easily scratched back, it looks like yours was already starting to scratch.

Jul 21, 2004 at 10:06 PM Post #7 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reck45
Hmm...looks pretty bland to me. I still don't see what the atraction is. It still has the easily scratched back, it looks like yours was already starting to scratch.

ya, no doubt. I looked at it wrong, now it's scratched allready.

Jul 21, 2004 at 10:40 PM Post #8 of 27
Hi Austonia, I see you got the 40gig model, did it ship from Shanghai? I ordered a 40gig on monday, and according to the FedEx tracking number it left Shanghai today and isn't due for delivery until Monday, even though I paid for overnight shipping.

Jul 22, 2004 at 12:42 AM Post #9 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
Hi Austonia, I see you got the 40gig model, did it ship from Shanghai? I ordered a 40gig on monday, and according to the FedEx tracking number it left Shanghai today and isn't due for delivery until Monday, even though I paid for overnight shipping.

that's most curious.. i guess they ran out of stock in the US. mine was shipped from Sacrimento, CA

by they way... i just emailed Apple today about the missing accesories and they've allready shipped!! jeez, fast.

Jul 22, 2004 at 1:33 AM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velda
LMAO

I still love that "don't steal music" wrapper. I laughed for 5 minutes when i opened my iPod.

yeah, like what? they think i'm going to go mug Puff Daddy for his unreleased tracks or something?

At least they didn't say "Don't share music" .. nothing wrong with that
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2004 at 1:53 AM Post #13 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by psxguy85
Hey....is this thing the same dimensions as the 3G? I don't want to buy a new case again.
biggrin.gif

i think so... i have a marware case for my v.2 ipod that fits the v.4 just fine.. i mean the 'ol 10gb Pod is bigger than this 40gb one

Jul 22, 2004 at 3:49 AM Post #14 of 27
From your pictures it appears that you get both a firewire cable and a USB cable, seperate of each other. If so how do you charge while the ipod is in the cradle?

Jul 22, 2004 at 3:55 AM Post #15 of 27
Quote:

If so how do you charge while the ipod is in the cradle?

The new iPod can charge through both USB and Firewire.

Austin, if you could tell us how much cache there is by loading up songs and seeing how many MB it can store before spinning up the hard drive again, that would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back