IPOD using multiple computers
Mar 4, 2004 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

dgs

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys. I haven't been here for a while...ever since my son was born...hmmm...

Anyway, I've been spying around looking for an easy answer to these few IPOD questions (I finally broke down and got one). Any help would be appreciated.

1. Is there an easy way to use two computers to load one's IPOD? In other words, can I load stuff both from work and from home without having the IPOD erase the songs that aren't on each computer?

2. When people ask questions about the IPOD, many of you refer people to various apple/ipod sites. I was wondering if anyone has a full list of all these resource links that you could post here. It would be a great help to have such a list at one's fingertips so as to avoid having to ask questions that I'm sure are answered previously on the IPODFANATIC sites.

Thanks again. -dgs

Mar 4, 2004 at 8:24 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally posted by dgs
1. Is there an easy way to use two computers to load one's IPOD? In other words, can I load stuff both from work and from home without having the IPOD erase the songs that aren't on each computer?

Only if you sync manually. One way to accomplish what you want would be to make a playlist on both computers with iTunes, and manually sync those two playlists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back