iPod Touch - *Short Report*
Nov 5, 2008 at 4:57 AM Post #16 of 19
I just got my new touch and have the same issues. Seems to play fine if the screen stays on.

On another note, it sounds quite good straight out of the HP out with my iems. I would imagine is sounds great from the line out.

Nov 5, 2008 at 8:06 AM Post #17 of 19
I use my Ipod touch 2gen 32gb with ATH-ESW9, good combination, good sound~ but only 1 gig left though...lol~Apple lossless ate up all the memory...I wonder how to put south park in the Ipod? Do I have to buy a Video converter? and where can I download them..
it will be nice if someone can help~lol~

Nov 5, 2008 at 3:15 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use my Ipod touch 2gen 32gb with ATH-ESW9, good combination, good sound~ but only 1 gig left though...lol~Apple lossless ate up all the memory...I wonder how to put south park in the Ipod? Do I have to buy a Video converter? and where can I download them..
it will be nice if someone can help~lol~

If you have a MAC try HandBrake to rip your video, DVD to many formats. Handbrake has settings to convert the video to formats for the iPhone/iTouch.

HandBrake

KB

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Nov 5, 2008 at 3:24 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you have a MAC try HandBrake to rip your video, DVD to many formats. Handbrake has settings to convert the video to formats for the iPhone/iTouch.

HandBrake

KB

I second using HandBrake. I used it with windows myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back