Ipod Touch ?'s
Jun 16, 2009 at 4:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CHRIS7509

Head-Fier
I have an ipod touch 1G and i can't get it to connect to my Wi Fi net, i got to wifi menu and after few seconds i see my Netgear net available a click join after the password but i always get " unable to join Netgear ", i even tried and set my wireless with no protection at all, the touch saw my WiFi unprotected didn't ask me for password , I click join but still got the same thing.

Any Ideas ? Thanks

Chris.

PS: Are there any differents in SQ between Touch 1G and 2G ?

Jun 16, 2009 at 1:32 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHRIS7509 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

PS: Are there any differents in SQ between Touch 1G and 2G ?

Hi there CHRIS7509, the difference in SQ between the two is very subtle, so subtle that unless you're analytically listening you might not be able to tell the difference. The IE8s are the only phones I have where the difference is more apparent.
The touch 2G is warmer sounding with a slightly fuller bass that perhaps carries a tune better. Its also has a slightly fuller sound with slightly more forward and richer mid range.Touch 2G offers just a tad more resolution and sound stage on both of em are about the same. There really aren't that many qualitative differences between the two. Hope this helps and good luck getting wifi to work
biggrin.gif

Have you tried resetting everything and restarting your ipod?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back