IPOD TOUCH 1st G Charger
Sep 24, 2012 at 7:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Chawanwit

100+ Head-Fier
Need help. Not sure if this is the best place to ask but here goes... My ipod touch first generation battery would not charge up with my Apple charger. It will only charge up via the computer through an usb. I know that the charger is working because my brother can charge his ipod with it( ipod touch 2nd generation) and my other charger for the ipad 2 works too.

Please help because it is very difficult for me to travel with the ipod and having to charge it via laptop or computer.

Thanks

Sep 25, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #2 of 4
That's strange. My 2G touch accepts all my wall chargers. What happens when you plug it in? You could try buying a cheap wall apdater on ebay or amazon for abour $3. That's what I'm using.

Sep 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
That's strange. My 2G touch accepts all my wall chargers. What happens when you plug it in? You could try buying a cheap wall apdater on ebay or amazon for abour $3. That's what I'm using.

When I plug it in it appears to be charger for a second then nothing. Sometimes it would not even recognize the charger. The charger still works because I charge my ipad 2 with it every day. Could it be that the ipod touch 1st G is an older model so it doesnt work?

Sep 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #4 of 4
When I plug it in it appears to be charger for a second then nothing. Sometimes it would not even recognize the charger. The charger still works because I charge my ipad 2 with it every day. Could it be that the ipod touch 1st G is an older model so it doesnt work?

That's what I'm thinking. I'd look into buying a charger specially for a 1st gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back