Ipod shuffle: Alternatives? / Fast forward?
Mar 13, 2005 at 11:29 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thisp
http://www.dapreview.net/comment.php?comment.news.952

'nuff said.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, all those comments about how unhappy people are with the Rio are chilling... brrr!

Mar 14, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #17 of 19
For the most part, the "rio haters" were just ipod fanboys...
The Rio interface, which is similar in all the rio players, is absolutely fantastic...as good or better than the ipod's. I have a karma and never bothered to look at the manual...

They are a much better deal, IMHO, than the apple equivalent...
I don't mind the ipod at all, it's just a little expensive but I really hate the shuffle...

LIP

Mar 14, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by easypeasy
we never had any screen with old cd players and Walkman
confused.gif

And there would be under twenty songs on a cassette or cd, not that hard to remember what you have on it, two hundred is a little harder to keep track of.
wink.gif

Mar 14, 2005 at 12:45 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by lip
For the most part, the "rio haters" were just ipod fanboys...
The Rio interface, which is similar in all the rio players, is absolutely fantastic...as good or better than the ipod's. I have a karma and never bothered to look at the manual...

They are a much better deal, IMHO, than the apple equivalent...
I don't mind the ipod at all, it's just a little expensive but I really hate the shuffle...

LIP

Oh, just reading through the comments (and on Amazon) most of them seem to be from Rio owners who say the Rio has poor reliability. The problems with the Rio aren't just the interface. I'd be worried about spending dosh on such a quirky product. Funny that someone knocking the Shuffle would paste this link as it seems to infer that it's streets ahead of the Rio, that's all I'm saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back