iPod Photo 60GB for 300$ new!
Jun 15, 2005 at 2:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Jakets

500+ Head-Fier
I found a guy selling MANY brand new for 310$ shipped. I dont know how legit it is, but i emailed him this:

Dear shadow-lost,

You asked:
"Whoa, what are the odds i could get you to hold one of these till friday? (payday) I would really love to get one at this price."

Sure I can hold it until friday/ will list it then and email you the auction link.

Its a damn good deal and i totally intend to take advantage of it. Can anyone think of a reason this could be bad? besides them possibly being stolen? Would i still get my warranty on it if it is stolen? Also i have heard of problems on the sound on the photo's, i cant remember what it was though. Anyways he seems to have more hes selling, thought people should check it out. His feedback is 100% with 12 feedbacks.
orphsmile.gif

EDIT: haha, oh yeah, heres the link: HERE

Jun 15, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #2 of 8
SCAM SCAM [size=large]SCAM[/size]

I almost got fooled by one of these people too. Look at his feedback...and I don't mean look at the number -

Look at the actual items he bought. ALL ARE UNDER A DOLLAR. He bought a bunch of crap in the past day or so to up his feedback, while he isn't reliable at all.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it is too good to be true.

Jun 15, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #3 of 8
Dude, he just signed up for eBay 2 days ago. He has 12 feedback because he bought a bunch of Gmail invites. Gee I wonder what he intends to do with all those invites? Multiple eBay accounts maybe? This is quite clearly a scam or at very best a very dangerous auction to be bidding on.

Caveat Emptor.

Jun 15, 2005 at 2:27 AM Post #5 of 8
Heh, I just noticed he's listed 4 60gig ipods and 4 $1300 laptops. Definitely a scam. Paypal offers some type of mimimal protection, but why waste your time, I can virtually guarantee you wont get a 60gig ipod out of this seller.

Jun 15, 2005 at 2:49 AM Post #6 of 8
I was thinking of how a mouse tries to grab the cheese out of a mouse trap.

But in this case there isnt even cheese in the mouse trap.
wink.gif

dont, and save yourself 310 usd

Jun 15, 2005 at 3:53 AM Post #7 of 8
I've been on ebay for sooo long, this is definitely a scam. If i were a new ebayer, and have crap loads of expensive stuff eager to sell, i would definitely get myself versigned first. AT LEAST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back