iPod Mini tips?
Feb 2, 2005 at 2:59 AM Post #16 of 20
apples, sorry for derailing your thread. I agree with some others that an iPods EQ is fairly useless and causes distortion most of the time.

UserNotFound, the reason I am comparing a 20gb iPod to 5gb other players is the size and weight (and various other reasons I ruled out the Karma and Cowon players that I do not want to discuss right now).

I went to check on the iRiver h10 at BestBuy today and see when the release date, but I was told that "We do not know about that player...or when it would be released" while at the same time being given a cursory glance at it in all of its glorious packaging
tongue.gif

Right now I am looking at a 20gb iPod, Olympus MR100, and iRiver h10. It would be nice to have someone comment more on the Olympus' sound quality or to find out the release dates of the future iRiver line of players (especially if something smaller than the H320 would be released). I need to decide within the week unless a major chain will be carrying it at a competitive price compared to getting it online, then I have two weeks.

Feb 2, 2005 at 3:03 AM Post #17 of 20
any reason you consider the h10 but not the zen micro?

Feb 2, 2005 at 3:40 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by TomN
I love the iPod but the EQ is crap.
frown.gif

Yup mine is set to off, and luckily my headphones sound wonderful without equalization.
So I'm set

Oct 31, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #20 of 20
Ipod mini can play video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back