Ipod Mini & P-51 Mustang Amp
Jan 12, 2009 at 4:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

neosoul

Formerly known as marvelousmarvyd
Hello All,

If anyone out there has an Ipod Mini and a Mustang Amp, could you post a picture of the 2 together. I'm considering purchasing this amp and wanted to compare the two size wise. Thanks

Jan 12, 2009 at 5:08 AM Post #2 of 7
Look at the dimensions of both (unless you own either of them), then make a paper model (using a ruler, a cutter knife, and a pencil.)

For me, it gives me a lot more realistic view of what I'll be carrying around than any pictures ever would.

Jan 12, 2009 at 7:28 AM Post #3 of 7
Actually I did look at the dimensions of both which is why I would like to see pictures of the ipod mini and mustang amp together. Although Mr. Samuels amps are of pretty good quality from what I've read in these forums they are not cheap. Due to the fact that I'm a poor working stiff with very limited funds, I would personally like to rule out any hesitation on my part by accumulating as much data as possible.

Jan 12, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #4 of 7
Jan 12, 2009 at 5:26 PM Post #5 of 7
Ipod Nano 3G and Mustang fit perfectely together.
A beautiful association.

Jan 13, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #7 of 7
Well I just recently added the 6gig mini along with my 120gig modded 5.5. I'm planning to mod the mini also with the 32gig flash card. I'm currently saving for an amp and have narrowed my choice to a mustang or used supermicro IV. I want to keep this dap and amp package small which is why I'm requesting pictures to see what I'd be willing to tolerate carrying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back