Ipod Mini Cases that are compatible with Sik Ram Din or Pocketdock
Aug 19, 2005 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Dorfmeister

100+ Head-Fier
I am buying an ipod mini and I also want to get a heavy duty case and either the Sik Ram Din or the Pocketdock. Any recommendations as to good heavy duty cases that can be used with either of these?

So far the case i am most interested in is the Speck Flipstand. I was wondering about the compatibility of this with either the Sik Ram Din or the Pocketdock.

Aug 19, 2005 at 6:49 PM Post #2 of 6
The vaja ivod cases are really great looking and can accommodate a lot because of its open top and bottom. Not exactly heavy duty, but what do you usually do with your ipod?

Aug 19, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by skybl4ck
The vaja ivod cases are really great looking and can accommodate a lot because of its open top and bottom. Not exactly heavy duty, but what do you usually do with your ipod?

I guess i am most interested in finding a case that works well with either of these line out devices. The heavy duty part is less important.

Aug 20, 2005 at 1:50 AM Post #4 of 6
The Vaja cases work with the SIK DIN and RAM DIN, but not with the PocketDock

Aug 20, 2005 at 1:54 AM Post #5 of 6
I have the Agent 18 mini clear case, and it works with the pocketdock and sik products. It is also compatible with the belt-clip and armband.

Aug 20, 2005 at 4:33 PM Post #6 of 6
My pocketdock works fine with my Vaja DJ -- it just take a *little* pushing after which the pocketdock fits securely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back