ipod LOD female mini
Feb 10, 2009 at 5:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

nycbone

100+ Head-Fier
Looking for recommendations for something as low profile/short as possible and relatively inexpensive ($30 or less).

Thanks.

Feb 10, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by nycbone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking for recommendations for something as low profile/short as possible and relatively inexpensive ($30 or less).

Thanks.

There's an ebay seller by the name of awwan who sells small iPod LODs with female mini jack. They're $12 US + $3 shipping. Definitely nothing fancy, but it's perfect for hooking the iPod up to the AUX input on the car stereo. I also use it with a Fiio E5 amp.

I bought my LOD a couple of months ago, but looking on ebay just now, I no longer see any of these LODs. If you'll PM me, I'll give you awwan's email address that he used for our recent LOD transaction.

Feb 10, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 6
Thanks Sanka.

Has anyone tried this one:
Head-Direct.com | YUIN
?

Edit:
awwan has some listed now:
eBay Store - AW Audio accessory: Portable Audio accessory
smile_phones.gif

Feb 16, 2009 at 1:45 AM Post #4 of 6
Ebay City has this little ipod dock adapter(19.99) that has 3.5mm 4 wire ( Audio and Video)on one end, a USB mini on the other end, and an LOD passthrough on the bottom to hook up the stock cable between the Ipod and the computer.
You can then use any 3.5 to 3.5 cable to run to your amp. I use my Headroom Cardas 3.5 - 3.5. It comes in white or black.
The only downside I have found was that it does not "Lock" into the ipod with the little prongs as there are none.

AV Adapter for Apple iPod, White

Feb 22, 2009 at 10:09 PM Post #5 of 6
Hi all!

I've been searching for ages and finally, I am getting close.

Question: Are Awwan's Cables good? I am looking to buy one for my Cmoy amp which is on the way, I was just going to buy a cheap ass LOD from ebay but then I read more and more which has convinced me to get a decent LOD.....

Thanks

Bon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back