Ipod LOD by Head Fi'ers?
Jan 13, 2010 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

trentino

100+ Head-Fier
I know I've read that there are people here at Head Fi that makes Ipod Lod's and sells them. Any tips? I can't seem to find the threads in where these fellow Head Fi'ers are mentioned.
Thanks!

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:26 PM Post #2 of 9
Are you looking to make your own ipod LOD or do you want someone to make it for you?
If you want to make a LOD yourself, then please follow these instructions: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f6/how...-cable-316475/
I've used them to make my own LOD.
If on the other hand your looking for someone to build one for you, then you might want to consider asking compicat: Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio - View Profile: compicat
He's a very nice fellow who built my first LOD for me. I truly recommend him.
Good luck!

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #3 of 9
Thanks drummerdimitri, I'll pm this member!

Jan 14, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #8 of 9
for trentino and anybody who reads this thread, i can highly recommend awwan...

here's the link:IPHONE LINE OUT DOCK WITH CABLE & PLUG (BLACK COLOR) bei eBay.de: Audio Cables Connectors (endet 09.02.10 18:28:29 MEZ)

this is the one i bought and i have to say i never thought it would be so durable...
I've had it bent in all kinds of directions, but the glue used apparently is very good quality...

i used to have a turbo mini-to-mini which lasted me maybe 3 months because of all the bending... It was cheaper, but not by much...

i also wanted to get an LOD by a head-fier but the ones that i found all live in the US, and were a bit pricey...

Jan 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can suggest Qusp

+1 - top quality cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back