iPod: Is This The Beginning of the End?
Sep 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #47 of 67
Nokia tactile 3D haptikos is where things might go...

Nokia perfects the clicky tactile touchscreen – iPhone gnashes teeth, swears revenge*-*The Red Ferret Journal

nokiatouchfeedbackscreen_thumb.jpg

Another possibility;

Boffins pump out pop-up touchscreen • Register Hardware

cmu_touchscreen_02.jpg

Sep 25, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #49 of 67
C'mon people, really how thick can you be.
Go for a walk down the main street of your city.
Now do a head count of people wearing apple buds.

Lots, am I correct?

Now eventually you hard heads on this board will finally realize that these people are the people that Apple really give a **** about. Not you here.
An iPod can sound great with good headphones, but most of the iPod users wear apple buds, and most of the users are newbs on PC's and these people are what iTunes is made for.
As long as Apple keep up with trends they will be on top.

Do you know how bloody boring it gets reading peoples 'misguided' opinion on what Apple want. They want to make a product that is more than acceptable to the majority, and it is above this level, they don't care about Audiophiles.
Just for once, get this into your thick heads.

Sep 25, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #51 of 67
yes, in case you dont get it, I aint read the thread, but Im completely sick of people going on about Apple and what they expect from them, considering that Apple themselves have never claimed the that their Products are the best there is.
Only people on these boards are expecting more from Apple.
Apple are what they are, they will make what they will make, and it will sell no mtter what, and they all to well know this.

Sep 26, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #55 of 67
The winning product will be the one with the most recognizable logo that the dumbest "average" person can operate.

Ipods are almost idiot proof, and there logo is very, very well known.

Any company that can be better recognized and have a more simple interface could beat Apple, but I just don't think that is possible any time soon.

Just my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

Sep 26, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #58 of 67
Quote:

tumblr_kq354cMPUS1qz50fco1_500.jpg

Either the picture is reversed or this guy has the right earbud in his "other" right ear.
triportsad.gif
It is the beginning of the end! This represents the "average" listener!
confused.gif
:

I just want to know who took my picture!
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 26, 2009 at 5:10 AM Post #59 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by .coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the end, these guys know what they are doing, and no matter what people have to say about them, they are still on top of their game.

Even iPod's quailty is not so good, you have a point there.

But I just can't understand why people here could pay almost a month works money for iPod. Maybe Onda would be fine? That's much cheaper, just $30.

Sep 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM Post #60 of 67
Quote:

But I just can't understand why people here could pay almost a month works money for iPod.

What ipod do you mean? I've never heard of ipod that costs more than $1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back