ipod earphones (or headphones)
Mar 5, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #16 of 22
i actually had that for about a year, but when i came back to my computer one day, i found the cable snapped
confused.gif
. So i bought some new panasonics but they kidna suck. I was lookign around and remembered my koss, and i thought maybe it has a warranty. Sure enough, life time warranty, i shipped them out last week should come back soon. Koss-life time warranty, rembmer that.

Mar 5, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamWill
*coughs at eagle_driver from inside his lovely, lovely $55 eggos*

haha, me too! got mine yesterday, $55 too
smily_headphones1.gif
Must be the going price around here. Anyway, I really like them. Look at this thread, you me and gshan should start a club. I think they are pretty good for closed headphones...plus, theyre comfortable, lightweight, and not-hideous. If you can find some used, they might fit your purposes dass

yes the mx series has decent bass

Mar 5, 2005 at 2:37 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
smily_headphones1.gif
Must be the going price around here. Anyway, I really like them. Look at this thread, you me and gshan should start a club. I think they are pretty good for closed headphones...plus, theyre comfortable, lightweight, and not-hideous. If you can find some used, they might fit your purposes dass

yes the mx series has decent bass

thanks for all the help, the playing field is real leveled now
smily_headphones1.gif

i'm not going to get earphones because i ride a bicycle to work, so i'm looking at the headphones that were suggested

Mar 5, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by dassbaba
Does the MX series have any bass?

I have the Senn MX 450 and find them very good when I want ultra-portables, but I think they lack bass. They are still very good for ear buds. I think all ear buds would lack bass, maybe?

Maybe something with a larger driver such as the KSC 75 should be able to provide decent bass?

Mar 5, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
smily_headphones1.gif

Arg, I paid full audiocubes price haha. Ah well still worth it! Very low profile, very light, comfy comfy. Good isolation - drown out those fellow bus riders and coworkers in the office. Definitely stylish - I love the shiny silver circles. Got a few jealous (i'm pretty sure) stares from plain bud users. If you come to san francisco, you'll have like 4 ppl on a bus wearing those (ipod ones) sometimes.

w00t eggo
eggosmile.gif
eggo
eggosmile.gif
eggo
eggosmile.gif
eggo
eggosmile.gif

dassbaba: You're probably going to be just fine with PortaPros on your ipod. Eggo is great, but you'd want to eventually get a pocket sized amp to raise the sound level. -And just like the Eggos, PortaPros fold into a neat little ball shape, iirc. I'm still itching to get a set as collector's item.

Mar 5, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #22 of 22
From Koss's low-end cans I was very impressed by KSC55, but they can be very uncomfortable. If only someone was able to mod them for more comfort, they'll be fantastic especially for their price.

IMO, Koss Ksc55 is even better than PX100, for its balanced presentation, tight bass, and intimacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back