Ipod Classic Problems
Aug 20, 2010 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jack95

100+ Head-Fier
I have had my ipod classic for a year and have been experiancing a few problems with it lately. All the artwork on my ipod has been deleted, but i can still see it on itunes. The other problem ive been having is the fact that randomly in the middle of a song my ipod will just skip to the next song. Im really frustrated by this and hope you guys can help.

Aug 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I have had my ipod classic for a year and have been experiancing a few problems with it lately. All the artwork on my ipod has been deleted, but i can still see it on itunes. The other problem ive been having is the fact that randomly in the middle of a song my ipod will just skip to the next song. Im really frustrated by this and hope you guys can help.

If you keep the middle button and the menu button pressed at the same time for a few seconds it will shut down, then restart it again and hopefully it will be OK after reboot

Aug 21, 2010 at 3:08 AM Post #4 of 4
If a forced reboot does not fix it, then it is most likely time to restore your library.
Perhaps even making sure that album art if embedded in the files and not just linked to from the database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back