Ipod Classic case: 80gb. Recommend me one!
Feb 17, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #2 of 12
Any preferences regarding materials or features? Vaja does nice stuff, and interestingly they have both sleek low profile as well as garish blinged out on offer.

Feb 17, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #3 of 12
Yotank!

itankclassicsilver.jpg

Feb 17, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #5 of 12
well..i originally wanted something metal..

but leather would be cool too. as long as it's very good looking. i don't care about anything else really. oh and pref scratch resistant compared to ipod back.

i will mostly be keeping it on top of my tomahawk if that changes anything. btw i have a 120 gig lol i can't believe i forgot.

the half case vaja grip looks great. i might get it but i'll wait on some other suggestions.

edit: i was soo close to ordering the grip..and then it said 20 days for it to be handmade. not cool. i live overseas too, although i have a home in the states i'd most likely ship it to china.

hahahahaha the yotank is overkill! although it does seem pretty cool. i have dropped my sour before when i bmx'd but i have my nano to drop and bash.

Feb 20, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #9 of 12
I have the Griffin Clear. It's pretty good. I've dropped it and my Classic still works. Not only that, since it's clear I can show off my vinyl cover on it. It fits.

Feb 20, 2009 at 6:50 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by shungoh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how bout the invishield?
can show off your ipod colours without worrying about getting scratches

I agree. I think these shields are the only way to go. The provide amazing scratch protection, you literally can't scratch the stuff. I was so pleased with mine, I got rid of cases alltogether. And the yotank, in the words of one senator, that's the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American public. Drop your ipod with that on, and it's like dropping your iPod onto steel. I thank the overseas headfier who pointed out the falacy for wrapping a fragile ipod in an iron coffin.

Feb 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by IceClass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yotank!

Whoa, that's a heavy duty looking case, Wish it'd have screen protectors though, it'd be virtually indestructible from anything that could happen day to day.

Feb 20, 2009 at 10:00 PM Post #12 of 12
Even though mine is last gen...I've been really happy with an Agent 18 clear shield on my 80GB iPod 5th gen for over 2 years now. access to all ports and docks and comes with a universal dock retainer too. Maybe they make something similar for classic now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back