Ipod cable to Amplifier, which cable is worth it?
Jul 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Xprime4

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there,

I've got an m-stage matrix and a Ipod 80gb. My main headphone in my bed are the hd650.  I only use this setup an hour before sleep pretty much everyday to fall asleep. it works Wonder :wink:

At the moment, i'm using a cheap cable the goes out of the ipod jack to the rca of the amp.I like the fact that i can control the volume from the ipod (desktop amp is on a bed table and volume is far away when you're pretty much asleep).

I know you can't control the volume from the ipod dock , but is the quality SIGNIFICALY better going that way?  IT doesn't bypass the ipod DAC but i guess there is less parts in the signal's way.....

I'm not really a cable guy, but what ipod dock to rca cable should fit the bill for me?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251149537628?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I was looking at that one but i'm unsure of the quality and 50$ is really the max i would spend for a cable...
Anything cheaper would work? i can't call from amazon.com for electronic but i don't know about cable

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back