iPod and SR-71 bag
Feb 14, 2005 at 5:10 PM Post #2 of 6
Try the lowepro d-res aw30 camera bag. it's what i use and it's great - just flip upon the top flap for quick access to the sr71 and ipod on the go. if you have a sik din it even has a lil pocket where you can stuff the firewire dongle out of the way when you put your ipod in. amazon.com is probably your best bet at snagging one.

Feb 14, 2005 at 7:27 PM Post #3 of 6
the waterfield ipod gear pouch is great. i have one for my iaudio m3 + sr71 combo.
http://www.sfbags.com/products/ipodp...dgearpouch.htm
ipod_gearpouch_3_lg.jpg

Feb 15, 2005 at 3:44 AM Post #4 of 6
These two bags are presently the best options for portable use. I have both, and find they excel in slightly different area's.
I find the lowepro is best for belt use (with its secure velcro belt loop). Negatives are the secure velcro belt loop (which makes quick screen checks difficult) and the shallow depth (won't accept my ipod with attached MyPower).
The waterfield bag is large enough for ipod, amp, phones, accessories, extra batteries, foamies, (well you get it). Unfortunately, there isn't a good method of securing the bag to your person, so on the go usage requires some ingenuity.
Both are really well made, and have held up quite well to daily abuse. You won't be disapointed with either, despite their minor shortcomings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back