iPod Album Art + iTunes
Dec 18, 2005 at 3:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

nanoblaze01

100+ Head-Fier
I recently got a 5G and I'd like to see my album art on it. I have a image of the album cover in the folder the album is in. However, iTunes doesn't seem to recognize this. Anyone have know free program which can automatically set the album cover to its album automatically? I have way too many albums to do it manually. Thanks.

Dec 18, 2005 at 10:07 AM Post #2 of 6
PC or Mac?
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2005 at 10:09 AM Post #3 of 6
I did have some program but I can't remember what it was called.. Do a google search for album art importers or something.
Most of these are pretty unreliable though, you end up getting mis-matched covers for the same albums etc. In the end I just buckled down and got album art for my 20gb's of music.. It took me around 2 hours
biggrin.gif

Good luck,
Dom

Dec 18, 2005 at 9:09 PM Post #5 of 6
You're supposed to drag the album art file to the album art area in iTunes or the song's tag info art box in iTunes. You can select an album and put art on all the files at once doing the first method.

Dec 19, 2005 at 2:27 AM Post #6 of 6
I found this program iTunes Art Importer. It worked pretty good. For one album, it used a different cover for one track. And for another, it used the wrong cover for the entire album. Besides that, it did a nice job. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back