Ipod 5.5g 80GB with rockbox or Ipod Classic 80GB
Jul 13, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #31 of 33
Quote:
hi all :) i just rockbox on my ipod 5.5g 80gb and i love it, but one qwirk... the function to use the scroll wheel to jump within the track seems to be missing. I would appreciate this functionality because i have 2 hour mixes in my library :p.:need that (in stock firmware) but in rockbox just in rockbox. Can anyone help? thanks :)

How are you trying to do it? The way to do it is to press on either the left or right side of the wheel, not spin the wheel. Hope that helps. 
smile_phones.gif

Jul 13, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #32 of 33
thanks for responding,but I may have not explained it very well. to rephrase, when i have the stock firmware on, i can click the centre button and the diamond comes up. When in this mode i can use the clickwheel to track through the song (similar to how one would adjust volume), though in rockbox, i can't seem to find the same function. The only way to track through a song is by holding the prev or ff, which i find time consuming. Hope that better explains my dilemma. thanks :)

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:
thanks for responding,but I may have not explained it very well. to rephrase, when i have the stock firmware on, i can click the centre button and the diamond comes up. When in this mode i can use the clickwheel to track through the song (similar to how one would adjust volume), though in rockbox, i can't seem to find the same function. The only way to track through a song is by holding the prev or ff, which i find time consuming. Hope that better explains my dilemma. thanks :)

I don't know if it is possible in Rockbox or not, the method you're describing in the stock firmware. It doesn't seem to be there normally, although maybe it could be customized to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back