Ipod 4g case w/ turbodock2?
Mar 13, 2006 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

roguedog

New Head-Fier
Hey,

What cases for the 4g ipod fit with the turbodock2? I just prucahsed one but I currently use my contour design showcase which I love but the pocketdock doesn't work with it. I assume the turbodock won't either.

Anyone know if the otterbox will fit? I'd like to have a case I don't have to pamper overly much that very adequately protects my pod.

tks

Mar 13, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #2 of 7
I'm not sure if this is good for you, but I use an Agent 18 case(no dock). It is clear, hard plastic and totally open on the top and bottom.

Mar 13, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #3 of 7
The Contour Showcase is an awesome case for the 4g iPod. I took a hobby knife and shaved the opening so I could fit the PocketDock. Not much work and it's easier than trying to find a different case.

Mar 13, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by roguedog
Hey,

What cases for the 4g ipod fit with the turbodock2? I just prucahsed one but I currently use my contour design showcase which I love but the pocketdock doesn't work with it. I assume the turbodock won't either.

Anyone know if the otterbox will fit? I'd like to have a case I don't have to pamper overly much that very adequately protects my pod.

tks

You never know 'till you get it. The turbodock is slimmer than the pocketdock, and fits more cases.

Mar 14, 2006 at 3:16 PM Post #6 of 7
I just ordered a TURBOdock II and have the contour showcase for my 4G ipod. I'll post here again when I get it. Looking at the pictures TURBO linked for me it appears that the black and the white turbodocks are different shapes. I looks like the black one is a little thicker. I ordered the white one just in case so I can only comment on that one when it arives.

Mar 14, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaroncort
I just ordered a TURBOdock II and have the contour showcase for my 4G ipod. I'll post here again when I get it. Looking at the pictures TURBO linked for me it appears that the black and the white turbodocks are different shapes. I looks like the black one is a little thicker. I ordered the white one just in case so I can only comment on that one when it arives.

I'm awaiting your feedback. I have the Showcase, too, and was considering buying the TurboDock, but was unsure if it'll fit. I'm almost positive that it will, though, because I asked Turbo about the dimensions. My PocketDock does not fit the Showcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back