iPod 3G or Touch?
Mar 24, 2009 at 11:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bryguy27007

100+ Head-Fier
My Sony CD player with no battery door and no spring on the lid is getting old.

I used to have a 3G iPod (my absolute favorite model) but it fell out of my pocket almost a year ago.

I think I want to pick up a new portable source because carrying an abridged 90 count CD case and my CD player gets old.

The only problem is I have 75 gigs of music, most of it around 192kbps, but some is a little less and some at 256 and 320. I love the 4 buttons and the wheel on the 3G but it just doesn't have enough capacity.

Is there anyway reasonable way to put an 80, 120, or 160 GB HD in the 3G?

Another question on the iPod Touch, I love the design of it and I have used a few other peoples and I like how it has internet and I could applications and such on it. Does anybody know if Apple is planning on coming out with more than 32GBs of storage in it or how long and how much it would go down in price?

I have a LOD and a broken Penguin Caffeine Amp laying around that I want to put back into circulation. Does the standard LOD work on the Touch?

Thank you for your help,
Bryan

Mar 25, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #2 of 2
apple like every other company will bump up the flash capacity. a new touch is probably coming out in september or august as every year and maybe a refresh of capacity before that.

a standard lod does not work with the new ipod touch but will with the old 1g touch which is also a good sounding player but not as good as the ipod touch 2g. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back