iPhone inline control adapter for custom IEM
Aug 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sithjedi333

100+ Head-Fier
EDIT: OK, doesn't seem like there are any with a FF button. Which ones do you suggest that have volume buttons and the multifunction button? Thanks!

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting CIEM (Heir 4.A), but would really like to have in line iPhone controls. Ideally, I could control the volume, have the multifunction button, AND a separate fast forward button. I hate having to double press the multifunction button to fast forward, I am just not that coordinated.

Will an inline adapter degrade sound quality? Are there any good ones that you can recommend? If there aren't any with a FF button, I would like to hear about them too.

Thanks!

EDIT: OK, doesn't seem like there are any with a FF button. Which ones do you suggest that have volume buttons and the multifunction button? Thanks!

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM Post #2 of 2
The fast forward button doesn't exist. Sorry about that. If jailbroken you can attempt to use a tweak like Activator to change this. IDK if it has support.

There aren't too many with the 3 button. I know UM's site had a 250 dollar cable with remote and mic. Westone makes one as well for a little over 50 dollars. Again, single button.

Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back