iPhone 5 low headphones volume level
Nov 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

all999

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi!
  Just got my iP5 today and have some problem. Headphone volume level is lower than in my previous iP4, iPod Video 5g and my iPad 2 for about 20-25%. All audio settings are clear, volume limit on max and EU limit is off. I live in Poland, EU. I've found a thread about this on offiicial apple discussion site but no solution there by now. Anyone has it? Thanks.

Nov 13, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #5 of 9
I think phonedog or another tech blog documented that the iPhone 5 amp is unfortunately weaker than previous versions of the iPhone

Nov 13, 2012 at 9:38 AM Post #6 of 9
Whilst it sounds poor compared to my n8 and other daps it happily drives my t50p and es7 with no problem. What headphones are you using?

Nov 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:
Have you verified that Sound Check is ticked 'off' ?

Yes, I've check my audio settings first.

Quote:
Whilst it sounds poor compared to my n8 and other daps it happily drives my t50p and es7 with no problem. What headphones are you using?

Creative Aurvana Live!, Koss Porta Pro. The level is satisfying for home use, but there is not enough power to listen to music comfortable on the loud city street.

May 22, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #9 of 9
Thanks to "all999" it works excellently..

One more tip...once you done the changes mentioned in "all999" post increase the volume and then go to Settings-->Music-->EQ-->select Flat...

it will be huge difference..

have enjoy with iphone 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back