iPhone 4 and ordering from China???
Aug 13, 2010 at 9:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

charliex

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anyone ever purchased from or know about the following site:

[size=x-small][size=x-small][size=large]chinashoppingwholesale.com[/size][/size][/size]

They are offering iPhone 4 32Gb for $480 US Unlocked and Jailbroken brand new - should I go for it?
See link below

http://chinashoppingwholesale.com/Productinfo.asp?id=1188

Bryan

Aug 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 6
I see no mention of a warranty and I doubt this is an authorized reseller. If it breaks you could very well be out of 500 bucks.

Aug 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #3 of 6
I doubt it's real, considering a new iphone 4 tends to sell upwards of $1000 USD in chinese shops, based on what my cousins tell me.  On a recent visit, they bought two of them here for the full price tag to bring back home and jail break them.  Proceed with caution.

Jun 3, 2011 at 3:46 AM Post #4 of 6
Having been to Hong Kong and mainland China I have seen and played around with a few fake iPhones.....fake iPhone's are rife out there....so I agree proceed with caution.

Jun 4, 2011 at 6:24 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
I doubt it's real, considering a new iphone 4 tends to sell upwards of $1000 USD in chinese shops, based on what my cousins tell me.  On a recent visit, they bought two of them here for the full price tag to bring back home and jail break them.  Proceed with caution.

The apple store there has them for 4888 hkd (16 G) and 5888 rmb (32 G). The catch is, you have to order online from the apple store. If you're trying to get a white one, it's going to cost an arm and a leg extra because of the demand. These are world unlocked iphones.

I bought an Iphone 4 from hk to China and It works here fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back